At this level, Reiki Masters will cover the following;
- complete set of teaching notes and agendas
- how to hold a healing meditation
- numerous healing and energy meditations
- Michael's Sword technique for healing
- how to attune Reiki initiates to all levels of Reiki
- Chakra invocations
- Reiki Master Mantra
- Reiki Ethics
- Masters prepare an essay/project on why they wish to become a teacher of Reiki and present
- review all levels from a teaching perspective
- practice time on how to attune others to Reiki for all levels
- receive a digital version of all certificates, ready for print for their students
- receive a digital version of all manual
Upon completion, you will receive your certificate as Usui Reiki Master/Teacher
*Standard in-person training is 6-8 hours in one day with lunch and refreshments provided. Training can take place on the land, indoor or a mix of both. Location: Time To Earth, 5327 Britannia Rd, Burlington, ON L7M 0R9.
*Limit of two students per training to ensure a personalized one-on-one learning experience.
*Training can be delivered over multiple days for a premium fee.
*One-on-one training is available for a premium fee.
*Mobile services are available for a premium fee.
When checking out, please provide the best email address or number phone to contact you to arrange your training. You will be contacted within 48 hours of purchase to make training arrangements.
If you'd prefer to connect prior to booking, please reach out to Carissa Beresford, 647-469-2279, email@example.com.