Pep In Your Step Pumice Foot Scrub 100 mL
Put some "Pep in Your Step" as you exfoliate and rejuvenate your tired tootsies with our Peppermint Pumice Foot Scrub!
Small batches are handcrafted by an Indigenous artisan in Mississauga and custom orders are available. This scrub is a great gift for those living a holistic lifestyle.
BONUS: find a hidden gem inside.
How to use:
In a circular motion, apply a small amount of peppermint foot scrub to each foot. Massage and rub your feet to exfoliate the dead skin. Rinse off your feet to remove scrub.
Ingredients: Pumice Stone, Dead Sea Salt, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut oil, natural liquid soap and Peppermint Essential Oil
- It is best to keep the lid closed to seal in freshness.
- Shelf life is 6-12 months.
- If texture is too dry, add any oil of choice ex. Olive oil or grapeseed oil
- If texture is too oily, add any salt (even table salt will help to absorb the moisture and provide exfoliating benefits).
- Scrubs are best stored is cool, dry places.
- For safety, allow foot to dry completely before walking.
- A foot scrub is best applied after a foot soak or after a warm shower. You can follow the scrub with a moisturizer for best results.