Pep In Your Step Pumice Foot Scrub 100 mL
Put some "Pep in Your Step" as you exfoliate and rejuvenate your tired tootsies with our Peppermint Pumice Foot Scrub!
Small batches are handcrafted by an Indigenous artisan in Mississauga and custom orders are available. This scrub is a great gift for those living a holistic lifestyle.
BONUS: find a hidden gem inside.
How to use:
In a circular motion, apply a small amount of peppermint foot scrub to each foot. Massage and rub your feet to exfoliate the dead skin. Rinse off your feet to remove scrub.
Ingredients: Pumice Stone, Dead Sea Salt, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut oil, natural liquid soap and Peppermint Essential Oil
• Helps rejuvenate and refresh your skin while reducing rough, dry skin.
• Supports the softening of calluses and corns to reduce pain from friction.
• Boosts circulation by bringing more blood to the skin, which makes your skin look that much
healthier and reduces inflammation.
• Acts as a gentle exfoliant to remove dead skin cells, clean pores, restore skin vibrancy and
brighten complexion without causing damage.
Dead Sea Salt Benefits:
• Helps calm skin allergies, eczema, and psoriasis while removing dead skin and helping to
rejuvenate the new skin.
• Purifies your pores with anti-fungal, anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
• The potassium provides the body with energy. The magnesium helps to calm the nervous system
as well as helps to combat aging, water retention, and stress. The bromide helps to reduce
muscle tension. Calcium increases circulation, and helps prevent water retention.
Coconut Oil Benefits:
• Disinfects cuts and promotes wound healing with its antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties.
• Eases inflammation which can help relieve arthritis discomfort, reduce allergic reactions, clear up skin conditions and improve skin health.
• Retains the moisture of your skin while helping it look and feel smooth. It exfoliates the outer layer of dead skin cells, making your skin softer.
• Contains high quantities of vitamin E, which is an essential nutrient for healthy skin growth, repair, and the prevention of premature aging.
Grapeseed Oil Benefits:
• Contains plenty of antioxidants, anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties that have been proven to accelerate the healing process. Ex. Omega fatty acids and vitamin E.
• Moisturizes and improves the skin's overall elasticity by increasing collagen production.
• Does not clog pores (non-comedogenic) and is considered hypoallergenic and is widely used by most skin types.
• Tightens skin, prevents sun damage, lightens dark circles, decreases the appearance of fine
lines/winkles/blemishes, fades scars, and reduces leakage in veins.
Peppermint Essential Oil Benefits:
• Anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral which helps to maintain healthy feet and prevents fungal infections.
• Anti-inflammatory properties help to ease sore muscles, skin irritations, joint pain, and burns.
• Stimulates blood flow and helps to liven up your skin. The menthol helps to brighten, energize, cool and soothe resulting in skin looking fresh and hydrated.
- It is best to keep the lid closed to seal in freshness.
- Shelf life is 6-12 months.
- If texture is too dry, add any oil of choice ex. Olive oil or grapeseed oil
- If texture is too oily, add any salt (even table salt will help to absorb the moisture and provide exfoliating benefits).
- Scrubs are best stored is cool, dry places.
- For safety, allow foot to dry completely before walking.
- A foot scrub is best applied after a foot soak or after a warm shower. You can follow the scrub with a moisturizer for best results.